North Animas Village is a membership organization that offers voluntary services to help support you in your daily living. Residents of all ages in the neighborhoods of Blue Sky, Cottonwoods, North Dalton and Enclave, Red Rock Ranch, South Dalton, and Trimble Crossing are eligible to become members. Click here for a link to the online application.
A Full Village membership provides a multitude of services for residents including:
1. Home Maintenance: Assisting with minor household chores and simple repairs.
2. Transportation: Providing transportation to and from members' homes to appointments and other daily activities.
3. Personal Support: Providing temporary support to neighbors including companionship, short-term caregiver relief, friendly calls or visits, and meal preparation.
4. Pet Care: Providing short-term pet care.
5. Technical Assistance: Providing minor technical assistance or information.
6. Referrals to screened professional services such as plumbers and electricians
7. Social, educational, and fitness events
A Social Village membership includes:
Access to all social, educational, and fitness events in additiona to referrals to screened professional services such as plumbers and electricians.
Annual Membership Fees:
Full Village Membership: $120 cash/check or $125 credit card
Social Village Membership: $75 cash/check or $80 credit card